Winock is a registered Nigerian company established in 2016, specializing in flexible and cost-effective equipment rent to own service for micro-businesses. We officially started operations in 2017, providing Solar equipment leasing services to customers such as phone chargers and barbers. In 2019, we switched to rent to own to enable our customers to own their equipment after a fixed time period. Over time, we expanded to include other types of equipment and we are fast gaining a market reputation as the leading equipment rent to own service provider for micro-businesses. We have significantly differentiated our rent to own service by being flexible and cost-effective.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Experienced SME Loan Marketer
Employment Type: Full-time
- The candidate will be responsible for the evaluation and processing of loans and act as liaison between customers and the organization while helping qualified applicants acquire huge loans in a timely manner.
- Market loan products and process loan applications for SME Customers.
- Interview loan applicants to determine financial eligibility and feasibility of repayment of loans.
- Determine all applicable ratios and metrics and set up loan payment plans.
- Complete loan contracts and counsel clients on policies and restrictions.
- Opening loan applications Conducting loan analysis by visiting the business and household of clients.
- Visiting the business /employer of guarantors and preparing a complete loan assessment according to the bank’s credit procedures.
- Presenting loan proposals to the credit units and informing the client about the decision of the credit units.
- Ensuring punctual repayments of acquired loans from clients, contacting and visiting all parties based on needs
- Ensuring high quality standards of the bank’s credit portfolio.
- Ability to meet and exceed targets while actively working to increasing business portfolio and client’s base.
- Minimum of B.Sc or its equivalent in Marketing or related field.
- Minimum of 1 year cognate experience from a reputable Microfinance Bank.
- Sound Risk Management experience and can disburse/deliver a Min of 10million Naira Loan Monthly with good success rate and track records.
- Good knowledge of Abuja markets.
- Ability to disburse SME Loans in large volumes without default.
- Experienced in repayment tracking and loan collection without a day default.
N80,000 – N100,000 monthly.
Deadline: 4th April, 2022.