Are you involved in the production of cocoa, spices, sesame, shea butter, cashew, wheat, soybean, rubber, sugar or ginger? There is an exciting opportunity to join the Youth in Agri-food Export Development Program (YAEDP) 2022, a project by the Nigerian Export expansion facility programme.
The Youth in Agri-food Export Development Program (YAEDP) is a six-month program designed to develop the capacity of 15,000 Nigerian youth, aged 25-40 to participate in the export sector. The program will provide training, market linkages, and digital support to entrepreneurs and co-operative leaders in the Nigerian agri-food sector.
Location: Abia, Adamawa, Cross River, Edo, FCT, Kano, Lagos, Kogi, Ogun, and Oyo.<
1) Nigerian agri-food entrepreneurs and cooperative leaders between 25-40 years old who are looking to export their produce
2) Located in the priority states in the country
3) Produce and or sell food products in the priority value chains
4) Have at least three employees
5) Have been operational for at least one year
6) Registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
How to apply:
Interested Applicants should apply via https://www.nourishingafrica.com/yaedp/application
Deadline: 30th April 2022
Note: If selected, participants must be willing to dedicate at least 3 hours in a week for 6 – 8 weeks for the training component of the program. The training will be entirely online leveraging digital channel and media.