Lagos Business School is committed to creating and transmitting management and business knowledge based on a Christian conception of the human person and of economic activity relevant to Nigeria and Africa at large. We strive to be a world class business school which will have a significant impact on the practice of management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: MBA Careers Services Administrator
Job Code: CSA042022
- To provide support to the Head, MBA Careers/Placement in executing the MBA Career Development Program which should result in internship placement of all first year MBA (full-time) students in reputable companies as well as job placement of second year students.
- To provide support in executing the Modular and Executive MBA Career Development Programme.
- Essential Duties/Key Job Roles And Responsibilities
- Coordinate careers office events under the supervision of Head of MBA Careers/Placement
- MBA, MMBA, EMBA and MEMBA careers on and off campus events:
- Career and entrepreneurship development sessions
- Inter-cohort team bonding sessions
- Alumni networking sessions
- Organise events such as Company Days, Internship Contest
- Organise relevant activities to prepare and boost opportunities for students for careers/entrepreneurship
- Assist in organising the MBA career fair
- Organise mentoring programme across all MBAcohorts (Plan, source, match, and track alumni mentors to the different MBA categories- MBA, MMBA, EMBA & MEMBA)
- Research activities: annual impact survey, salary survey etc
- Manage database of potential employers
- Manage organisations’ database
- Manage students’ database
- Manage events’ database
- Ensure proper filing of documents and record keeping
- Provide interested organisations with information about the internship programme
- Participate in the preparation of Career Services’ programmes
- Collate internship documents pre and post grading by supervisors
- Any other duty to be assigned from time to time by the line manager.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Accurate and up-to-date databases of:
- Recruitment assessments tracking
- Careers office events
- Ease of access of unit’s information/records
- Quality of events coordination and management
- Number of events successfully coordinated
- Research outputs for the careers office
- Minimum of Second Class, Upper Division (2.1) in any discipline
- Minimum of 2 years in administrative/HR function as well as events management and/research.
- Planning and organisational skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong MS Office suite skills
- Research skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Good presentation skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Willingness to learn new information
- Self-motivation and initiative; ability to carry through on work assignments with minimal supervision
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of events and project management
- Willingness to work independently and as part of a team.
Deadline: 18th April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Please indicate “HCP042022” as the Job Code.
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.