Rayhaan Bustan & Agro Allied Limited is a world-class Agro-based company with ties and investments in various emerging markets for innovative and sustainable rice production and processing across several developing countries and around the world at large. Our facilities are known to cover the full range of rice and paddy handling – from pre-cleaning, paddy storage, dryers, hullers, polishers, rice whiteners, optical sorters to bagging, to produce best quality products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Packaging Analyst
Location: Birnin Kebbi, Kebbi
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are currently seeking a Packaging Analyst, with the ability to maintain a vast information system and tenaciously drive compliance. Will have hands on experience in both supply and chains and in the heave manufacturing.
- A reliable Packaging Analyst to develop and commercialize packaging materials and specifications of exclusive brand products.
- To work closely with the cross functional team to ensure correct set up of packaging for the productions.
- Create packaging specs template for the wide portfolio of packaging formats in internal specification system.
- Create new packaging specification documentations for both existing and new packaging materials.
- Collect supporting technical information such as Packaging material specifications, certifications, and MSDS. Generate and assign all reference data to packaging specifications.
- Drive continuous process improvement ideas through process and material/specification harmonization.
- Training of new packaging spec system to the end users.
- Assist with reporting specification related information to both external and internal stakeholders.
- Assist with technical information management.
- Communicate specification evaluations to Senior leadership in a timely manner.
- Assure accuracy and integrity of packaging material specifications by adhering to WFM core values, quality, and brand standards.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Packaging Science, Material Science, Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or related field;
- 2-3 years’ experience working in the CPG (Consumer Packaged Goods) or packaging materials industries. In addition, working experience in an Agro allied, grain milling, food, and beverage manufacturing companies.
- Expertise and experience in system processes, specification systems and IT systems;
- Drive efficiency through structured change initiatives;
- Must possess the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities and deliver against rapid development timelines;
- Must be detail oriented and extremely organized;
- Must possess excellent communication skills and possess the ability to excel in cross functional team settings;
- Effective communication skills with ability to engage with third party service providers, suppliers, dealers and internal business partners;
- Must have computer proficiency and familiarity with most Microsoft Office applications, especially Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Outlook;
- Demonstrate Strong written and Oral Communications.
Deadline: 31st July, 2022.