Abuja Clinics was established in 1989 as a health institution to provide efficient medical services to the then budding Federal Capital Territory (FCT). From humble beginnings it has grown into a group of 3 hospitals located in Karu, Garki and Maitama districts of the FCT. The group possesses advanced medical equipments to assist its team of highly qualified and dedicated health personnels. These equipments include but are not limited to the 64-slice CT scan unit, 4D-Ultrasonography, Mammography unit with stereotatic biopsy and Intra-operative C-arm fluoroscopy allowing for excellent diagnosis and cure. The hospital renders services in all major fields of medicine such as: Surgery, Paediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Internal Medicine, Radiology and Dentistry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Housekeeping Supervisor
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Housekeeping Supervisor to lead our team of room Housekeepers and ensure we provide excellent customer service.
- Housekeeping Supervisor responsibilities include organizing employee shifts, training, and motivating team members, and checking private and public areas for tidiness.
- Train housekeepers on cleaning and maintenance tasks.
- Oversee staff on a daily basis.
- Check rooms and common areas, including stairwaysfor cleanliness.
- Schedule shifts and arrange for replacements in cases of absence.
- Establish and educate staff on cleanliness, tidiness, and hygiene standards.
- Motivate team members and resolve any issues that occur on the job.
- Respond to customer complaints and special requests.
- Monitor and replenish cleaning products stock including floor cleaner, bleach, and rubber gloves.
- Participate in large cleaning projects as required.
- Ensure compliance with safety and sanitation policies in all areas.
- High school diploma is a plus.
- 2 – 4 years work experience.
- Work experience as a Housekeeping Supervisor or similar role.
- Hands-on experience with cleaning and maintenance tasks for large organizations.
- Ability to use industrial cleaning equipment and products.
- Excellent organizational and team management skills.
- Stamina to handle the physical demands of the job.
- Flexibility to work various shifts, including evenings and weekends.
Deadline: 1st September, 2022.