Abuja Clinics was established in 1989 as a health institution to provide efficient medical services to the then budding Federal Capital Territory (FCT). From humble beginnings it has grown into a group of 3 hospitals located in Karu, Garki and Maitama districts of the FCT. The group possesses advanced medical equipments to assist its team of highly qualified and dedicated health personnels. These equipments include but are not limited to the 64-slice CT scan unit, 4D-Ultrasonography, Mammography unit with stereotatic biopsy and Intra-operative C-arm fluoroscopy allowing for excellent diagnosis and cure. The hospital renders services in all major fields of medicine such as: Surgery, Paediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Internal Medicine, Radiology and Dentistry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Intensive Care Nurse
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- This role is responsible for assisting clients and patients sustain and maintain their health and wellbeing.
- Implementing nursing care plan for patients in designated work station.
- Assist medical team in patients’ diagnosis and treatment.
- Performing procedures such as admission & discharge, taking histories, monitoring vital signs with necessary follow up, wound dressings, administering medication, IV placement, insertions and providing other assistance needed
- Prompt incidence reporting and management of patients’ grievances.
- Admission and discharge of patients.
- Maintain complete and accurate documentation of patients’ encounters.
- Maintaining a clean and safe environment always.
- Comply with the use of Standard Operating Procedures and policies / adherence to quality standards.
- Complete and accurate documentation.
- Incidence reporting.
- Adherence to quality standards.
- RN, RM.
- Valid nursing practicing license.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a related role is desired.
- Computer literacy.
- Good organizational skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Attention to details.
- Ability to handle stress and crisis situations.
Deadline: 1st September, 2022.