Lily Hospitals Limited, established since 1986 remains one of the foremost hospitals in Nigeria and within the South-South region of the country. It is the first private hospital in Nigeria to achieve ISO 9001:2000 quality management system certification from the Standards Organization of Nigeria (SON) and was also recently accredited with COHSASA (Council for Health Service Accreditation of Southern Africa) Certificate.
We are also consistently committed to high standards; continuous improvement, service excellence, organizational citizenship, and outstanding work ethics. Currently, running residency training programs in family medicine and radiology. Lily Hospitals is also involved in housemanship training, internship training in Pharmacy and Radiology. We have multiple locations in Benin, Warri, Okuokoko etc.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Junior Registrar (Radiology)
Location: Benin, Edo / Warri, Delta State.
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Senior Level
- This role is responsible for providing high quality clinical radiological service that supports the diagnosis and treatment of patients in the hospital.
Key Result Areas (KRA)
The key result areas of this role are:
Clinical Service Delivery:
- Undertake and report on radiological diagnostic and interventional procedures where appropriate under supervision.
- Provide expert advice to referring clinicians on the most appropriate diagnostic investigations.
- Support other radiology staff in the radiological process.
- Contribute to quality patient care by participating in case planning with other members of the patient medial team.
- To provide assistance with surgical procedures and outpatient clinics as directed by the Registrar and/or Consultant to which assigned
- To be “on-call” or participate in shift rosters is a requirement of the position
- Be aware of and adhere to all Lily Hospital policies and procedure in reference to clinical practice.
- The job holder must have a license to practice medicine from the Nigerian Medical and Dental Association, Primaries Qualification in Radiology.
- The job holder must have good communication skills, a strong ability to work well under extreme pressure, self-discipline and excellent long-term concentration.
Salary in line with industry standard.
Deadline: 28th February, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV only to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.