Tongston is the leading multi-award-winning group with presence in Abuja, London, Singapore & New York that transforms people, organizations & governments into valuable, profitable & influential entities through entrepreneurial education, enterprise, finance and media. We do this through our 5 integrated businesses: Tongston Holdings | Tongston College | Tongston Institute | Tongston Ventures | Tongston Media. We have worked with hundreds of clients, and partner with leading organizations globally.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Trainer, Curriculum Development & Integration NYSC Corps Member
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Roles and Responsibilities
The position requires:
- Facilitation and delivery of Tongston’s products and services, monitoring, evaluation and supervision of the delivery of Tongston’s products and services.
- Development and integration of curriculum and associated resources at various levels of education (primary, secondary and post-tertiary).
- Stakeholder and beneficiary management and liaison.
Requirements and Skills
- A fully certified teacher, holding a B.Ed., PGCE, PGDE or equivalent for primary and secondary level education.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite.
- Recommendation Letter
- Certificate of Completion
- Monthly Stipends
- Possibility for a Full-time job after NYSC service with satisfactory performance
- Free Training through Tongston ACADEMY
- Work buddy to support your learning
Deadline: 31st October, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com and Request a Registration and Application form using “Trainer, Curriculum Development & Integration NYSC Corps Member” as the subject of the email.