At Tuteria Limited, we’re driven by a mission to make quality personalized education accessible to everyone. We help learners connect with the best teachers and educational content, while also empowering people to earn income by teaching what they love.
Though we’ve had some early successes, we believe we can transform the way millions of people teach, learn and access education in Africa and beyond – and that we will achieve this by working with talented people who want to make a change in education and giving them the space, resources and support to do the best work of their lives.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Locations: Egbeda and Island, Lagos
Department: Strategy & Business Development
- We are seeking a passionate and driven Business Development Officer to join our team and play a pivotal role in fostering a thriving and engaged community of clients and Tutors in Egbeda.
- As a Business Development Officer, you will be responsible for cultivating relationships, driving sales, and spearheading business development initiatives.
- Your primary focus will be to onboard a pre-defined numbers of tutors and Clients on ALL Tuteria products and services, on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- You will also be instrumental in identifying and pursuing new business opportunities to expand our reach and impact.
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities to expand the company’s reach and impact within and around Egbeda
- Develop and implement strategic sales and business development plans to achieve company objectives.
- Cultivate a thriving and engaged community by building strong relationships with clients, tutors, and other strategic partners, through products sensitization & activation campaigns, learning retreats and town hall meetings, within and around Egbeda
- Proactively network and build relationships with potential clients, tutors, and strategic partners,
- Generate leads, qualify prospects, and convert them into loyal customers, for tutors and clients
- Effectively manage and nurture relationships with existing clients to ensure long-term satisfaction and retention.
- Represent the company at industry events, conferences, and community gatherings within and around Egbeda
- Stay abreast of industry trends, market conditions, and competitor activities.
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure seamless integration of community initiatives with overall business goals.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications, or related field.
- 2-3 years of experience in sales, relationship management, or business development.
- Proven record of accomplishment of successfully building and managing relationships with clients, partners, and community members.
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Strong understanding of sales techniques, negotiation strategies, and customer relationship management principles.
- Ability to identify and capitalize on new business opportunities.
- Self-motivated, results-oriented, and driven to achieve targets.
- Passion for building communities and fostering meaningful connections.
Compensation and Benefits
N100,000 – N150,000 Monthly.
Deadline: 30th November, 2023.