Tag: Mutual Benefits Assurance Plc
About Mutual Benefits Assurance Plc
Mutual Benefits Assurance Plc (MUTUAL), has evolved into a conglomerate consisting of value-adding companies with diverse interests in various sectors of the Nigerian economy through investments, strategic alliances and partnerships. Today, MUTUAL is a leading brand in the Nigerian Insurance industry with over 5,000 staff in its employment.
MUTUAL is strong, well capitalized with a team of highly trained professionals, a respectable Board and access to the International Insurance Market
MUTUAL is the flagship of insurance in Liberia and also runs a full-fledged insurance operation in Republic of Niger, where we commenced business in January, 2014.
At MUTUAL, we pride ourselves in delivering excellent services to all our stakeholders.
A LEADING WORLDCLASS COMPANY OFFERING SUPERIOR FINANCIAL SERVICES TO THE DELIGHT OF ALL STAKEHOLDERS
• Continuous Improvement
DR. AKIN A. OGUNBIYI
MR. W. BABATUNDE DABIRI
PROF. PAT UTOMI
AKINBOYE TAIWO OYEWUMI
LAMIS SHEHU DIKKO
MR. OMOSEHIN OLUSEGUN AYO
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR, OPERATIONS
ADMIRAL FBI PORBENI
MR. SOYE OLATUNJI
Dr. Eze C. Ebube (American)
MUTUAL BENEFITS ASSURANCE PLC. (RC 269837)
• Incorporated as a private limited liability company on 18th April 1995
• Granted Certificate of Registration as an Insurer by the National Insurance
Commission in September 1995.
• Commenced operation 2nd October 1995
• Became a public liability company on 24th May 2001.
• Listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange on 28th May 2002.
• Transacts Life and General insurance Business
• Authorised share capital – N5,000,000,000
• Fully paid-up share capital – N4,000,000,000