A location intelligence firm that specializes in providing data, software and decision support services to fulfill its client’s strategies and management needs through the development and deployment of Geographic Information Systems (GIS) is recruiting for the position below:
Job Title: Customer Address Verification (CAV) Field Officer
Locations: Imo, Bayelsa (Azikoro Town, Ekeremor, Isampou, Mbo, Nembe, Opokuma, Sagbam, Agudama, Akenfa, Igeibir, Kaiam, Isamod), Anambra, Abia, Cross River (Akamkpa, Bekwarra, Biase, Igoli And Ogoja, Ikom, Obubra, Bakassi, Abakpa, Ugep, Obudu, Agiga, Odukpani)
Employment Type: Contract
- Verification of expected customer’s addresses using an installed Application (AMP)
- Submission of verified customer’s addresses within the stipulated turnaround time (TAT)
- Ensure accurate data on customer addresses verified.
- Minimum of an SSCE in any discipline or its equivalent
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Must possess an Android phone and ability to use effectively.
Deadline: 12th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: The role involves traveling if need arises.